I was second born to a family of four boys in Garden City, Kansas. I moved to and was raised on a ranch near Burwell, Nebraska, I played football at Norfolk Junior College and graduated from Wayne State. In 1976, I moved back to Lincoln from Chicago where I began my real estate career, saying "That's it! That is what I want to do the rest of my life!"
Real Estate Accomplishments:
- Licensed since 1977
- Multi-Million dollar producer with more than 800 satisfied clients
- Agent of the year - 1986
- Buyer broker training
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- Sweathog Graduate (A Floyd Wickman Training Course)
- Past Lincoln Board of REALTORS® Director for five years
- Computer literate
- Top Selling agent in my office in 1999 and 2000
"There is none better than Dick. He went out of his way for us so many times. He truly is a professional. We will highly recommend him to anyone in need of real estate. -Marcia and Jimmy Carlson
- Three children - Zac, Melissa and Trenna all married, grandsons Sam and Will and granddaughter Anna by Melissa and husband Marv, grandson Max and granddaughter Mia by Zac and wife Suzanne, Granddaughter Hailey from Trenna and husband Terry.
- Raised on a ranch near Burwell
- Graduate of Wayne State College
- Taught math and coached football at Ravenna from 1966-1969
- 1968 team elected to Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
- Spent 1970 in Vietnam - Awarded the Purple Heart
- Ran first marathon in 1997
- Became broker for Lincoln First Realty in November 2007. Currently I am an associate broker and selling more!
- Married to Doris and have moved her to Lincoln from Omaha, Nebraska