For me, building relationships is one of the biggest joys of being a REALTOR. Learning the wants and needs of my clients and applying that to finding a home that matches what you are looking for or helping you prepare for selling a home is my goal. It is important for me to keep my "client first" philosophy to help you reach your goal. Happy results are important to me.
I was born and raised in Omaha which gives me extensive local knowledge. I have honed my negotiating skills, marketing expertise and use of innovative technology which all add to my commitment to get the job done for you!
Sherry DIXON, E-PRO,Certified New Home Specialist
- Licensed in Nebraska since 1998
- Student of Brian Buffini Coaching Systems
- Graduate of Randall School of Real Estate
- Bachelors Degree from William Woods College in Fulton, MO
- Omaha Board of REALTORS & MLS
- National & State Board of REALTORS
- E-Pro Certified
- Certified New Construction Specialist