- TAILORED SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL BUYERS OR SELLERS NEEDS : I "plan" based on "Your Plans." Most buyers and sellers are checking the internet prior to actually coming up with a plan of action. Many buyers and sellers don't make contact at this point. I believe that can be a mistake because I can help you with IMPORTANT infomation for Your plan maybe 3 years down the road and keep you informed about changes that might effect your plan. (And I will contact you based on your plan and agreement.)
- DEPENDABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: I try to under promise and over perform because I know if you're happy with my services you will pass my name on to your family and friends!
- UNDERSTANDING : I try to put myself in your place so that I'm helping the best way I know how.
- KNOWLEDGE &CAPABILITY: I have a number of reasons I believe are helpful to providing good servies. Education: I have earned several designations to handle situations; GRI, CRS, EPRO to name a few. Of course, the real estate industry requires a number of continuing education class, but I attend a lot more than the requirement to learn more and handle things better including classes provided to teach about lending programs, classes about different related services such as radon, home inspections, agency, negotiations and much more. I have attended numerous National and State Conventions to keep up on the most pertinent industry concerns and updates. 40 years in this profession with my Associate Broker's license has been an education all in itself.
- BUYER OR SELLER AGENCY ARE AVAILABLE SERVICES: Again, depending on your needs or plan, we can discuss the options.
- EXPERIENCE: 2017 was the anniversary of my 40th year as a professional in the real estate industry. It's true, although I hate to give away my age...I am still a full-time real estate professional. In my career I have been the recipient of the Edwards Award as an outstanding Key real estate agent and recipient of the Nathan Dodge Award as a quality person in the NP Dodge company, both mean a great deal to me personally. I was also on the Grievance Committee for several years helping with industry regulations along with public complaints reported against other agents in our region - this is in support of ethical standards of Realtors. I was the president of the Nebraska Certified Residential Specialists and CRS of the year - Education being one of their prime concerns.
I try to live up to my logo 'Pass Around a Good Word in Real Estate, Suzi'. 20 Million Dollars+ in sales taught me what you need to know. Relocating military and professional people is my specialty. I'm proud that the majority of my business has developed from past clients who were happy with my services. I strive in helping you, so that you can make a good decision for you. I want to earn referrals from you - doing a good job is the only way to do that. Contact Suzi for a great relocation experience.