Omaha, Nebraska – NP Dodge Real Estate is proud to announce six new residential real estate agents have joined the brokerage.
- Cheryl Bowles joined the 35Dodge office located at 3552 Dodge Street, Omaha. Cheryl previously was a Mary Kay Cosmetics Consultant and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- Kenton Duncan joined the 35Dodge office located at 3552 Dodge Street, Omaha. Kenton previously was an Acquisitions Director with Omaha Municipal Land Bank.
- Melissa Marvin joined the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha. Melissa also serves part-time as CSO of Bank of Bennington. She previously served the office of the President at Metropolitan Community College. She has more than 35 years of experience in management and executive leadership, as well as sales, marketing and advertising. Marvin was a graduate of Leadership Omaha in 1997, was recognized with a YWCA (WCA) Women of Distinction Award in 2010 and recognized as the 2017 Woman of the Year for the Arthritis Foundation. Over her lifetime, she has built a long resume of leadership service with more than 30 nonprofit and educational organizations across a wide variety of human service and arts organizations in the metro area and across Nebraska. Currently, she holds board positions at the Buffett Cancer Center Healing Arts Program, Nebraska Cultural Endowment, Partnership 4 Kids and the Salvation Army.
- Allen McKee joined the Sarpy office located at 4912 Shannon Drive, Papillion.
- Jamie Jordening joined the Elevation Real Estate Group at the 204Dodge office located at 613 North 204th Avenue Circle, Omaha.
- Sheila Irish joined the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha.
NP Dodge is the longest running, family-owned real estate company in the United States. The company currently maintains eight sales offices in Nebraska and Iowa and has over 450 sales associates. NP Dodge Real Estate is an exclusive affiliate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®.