Omaha, NE – August 22, 2022 - NP Dodge Real Estate is proud to announce:
- Alexis Alarcon joined the 204Dodge office located at 613 North 204th Avenue Circle, Omaha. Originally from California, Alexis is a Lewis Central High School graduate and has completed pre-medical studies at the University of Nebraska Omaha earning a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. He has experience in interpreting and is bilingual in Spanish.
- Ebony Turner left eXp Realty and returned to the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha. Ebony graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and an Associate’s degree in Finance. She then went on to pursue a career in real estate, studying at Randall School of Real Estate in Omaha.
- Emma Carlson joined the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha. Emma became licensed in May 2022 while currently attending Creighton University for a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Emma plans to continue her education path earning Master's degree in Business Administration and Juris Doctor degree while taking classes through the National Association of Realtors.
- Kelly Gray joined the Sarpy Office located at 4912 Shannon Drive, Papillion.
- Porscha Phelps joined the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha. Porscha was born and raised in Omaha and has over five years’ experience in Property Management.
- Summer Stearns joined the 148Dodge office located 501 N. 148th Street, Omaha.
- Teresa Weeder left Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate and returned to the 204Dodge office located at 613 North 204th Avenue Circle, Omaha.
ABOUT NP DODGE
NP Dodge is the longest running, family-owned real estate company in the United States. The company currently maintains nine sales offices in Nebraska and Iowa and has over 450 sales associates. NP Dodge Real Estate is an exclusive affiliate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®.